Liquor Licensing – Nevada Alcohol Law
We work with clients on liquor licensing, including restaurants, bars, nightclubs, liquor stores, grocery stores, convenience stores, movie theaters, public entertainment venues, corporate campuses, golf courses, gas stations, wholesale distributors, breweries, wineries, and distilleries.
We actively assist businesses with liquor licensing in Las Vegas, Reno and throughout Nevada. The licensing process is different in each Nevada locality and our goal is to guide you through the process. We can help you with the following:
- Licensing new locations
- Acquisitions of existing locations
- Hotel ownership and management relationships
- Ownership changes for existing licensed entities (change of stock ownership, change in members, etc.)
- Land Use Permits or modifying conditions in existing Land Use Permits
- License renewals
- Expansions of premises and remodeling
- Officer and director changes
- Ownership cleanups (often in anticipation of the sale of a business)
- Key Employee licensing
We are available to handle the licensing process completely, or to advise you on particular questions. We start by assisting you to determine which license types are available, potential zoning or licensing issues, and the costs of the license.
We help manage and limit the personal disclosures required as part of liquor license applications as much as possible.
After licenses are issued we assist with license compliance through changes of ownership, officers and Key Employees.